starlordGo to CodeSee Map
Project typeFirst Timer Friendly
- Backend Developers
- Frontend Developers
The maintainers of this project have not provided a contribution overview.
Starlord is a full fledged online examination solution. It holds the functionality to create as well as attempt examinations.
- App has all the users divided in 2 roles.
- A teacher can create an examination.
- To login as a teacher, use the follwing credentials:
- A student can attempt an examination.
- You can register as a student and then login with the same credentials
Starlord uses the following technologies:
- [ReactJS] - HTML enhanced for web apps!
- [nodeJS] - evented I/O for the backend
- [Express] - fast node.js network app framework
- [Mysql] - the age old way to store data
- [Sequelize] - Orm for nodeJS
Starlord requires Node.js v6+ to run.
Install the dependencies and devDependencies and start the server.
$ cd starlord/exam/backend $ npm install -d $ touch .env $ echo "JWT_SECRET=random_string">.env $ node server.js
$ cd starlord/exam/frontend $ npm install -d $ npm start