Project typeFirst Timer FriendlyEducationCode Framework
- Code Reviewers
Most contributors are in India
Ideal: 1 PR a month
This Visual Studio Code extension is built for Node-js projects. It provides:
- Code Snippets for MongoDB Connection and queries.
- Command Palette Feature to Set up Boilerplate Code.
- Completion Suggestions for Mongoose Models.
- Mongo Connect directly from the editor.
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to be learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'feat: Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
You are requested to follow the contribution guidelines specified in CONTRIBUTING.md while contributing to the project 😄.