Project typeWeb ApplicationInfosec
Most contributors are in America
Mentorship & pairing available
Features code maps
Learn all about Ziti at ziti.dev
Ziti is a Programmable, Zero Trust, Networking platform, made by developers for developers.
Do you want to easily embed secure and high performance networking into your apps and solutions, without managing networking infrastructure? Ziti has your back.
Ziti is the leading open source networking platform, enabling zero trust networking from anywhere to anywhere, over the Internet.
The Ziti-SDK-JS is a component of Ziti that enables web applications to be easily Zitify'd.
The CodeSee Map below is a good way to get familiar with the Ziti-SDK-JS codebase:
The Ziti project welcomes contributions including, but not limited to, code, documentation and bug reports.
- All Ziti code is found on Github under the OpenZiti organization.
- ziti: top level project which builds all Ziti executables
- edge: edge components and model which includes identity, polices and config
- fabric: fabric project which includes core controller and router
- foundation: project which contains library code used across multiple projects
- [ziti-sdk-c] (https://github.com/openziti/ziti-sdk-c): C SDK
- [ziti-sdk-csharp] (https://github.com/openziti/ziti-sdk-csharp): C# SDK
- [ziti-sdk-jvm] (https://github.com/openziti/ziti-sdk-jvm): SDK for JVM based languages
- [ziti-sdk-swift] (https://github.com/openziti/ziti-sdk-swift): Swift SDK
- [ziti-sdk-nodejs] (https://github.com/openziti/ziti-sdk-nodejs): NodeJS SDK
- [ziti-sdk-js] (https://github.com/openziti/ziti-sdk-js): JS SDK
- [sdk-golang] (https://github.com/openziti/sdk-golang): Go SDK
- A Discourse forum is available
Ziti was developed and open sourced by NetFoundry, Inc. NetFoundry continues to fund and contribute to Ziti.