Ziti FoundationGo to CodeSee Map
- Technical Writers
Most contributors are in America
Mentorship & pairing available
Features code maps
This is a library containing core infrastructure for Ziti.
The CodeSee Map below is a good way to get familiar with the Ziti codebase:
The Ziti project welcomes contributions including, but not limited to, code, documentation and bug reports.
- All Ziti code is found on Github under the OpenZiti organization.
- ziti: top level project which builds all Ziti executables
- edge: edge components and model which includes identity, polices and config
- fabric: fabric project which includes core controller and router
- foundation: project which contains library code used across multiple projects
- [ziti-sdk-c] (https://github.com/openziti/ziti-sdk-c): C SDK
- [ziti-sdk-csharp] (https://github.com/openziti/ziti-sdk-csharp): C# SDK
- [ziti-sdk-jvm] (https://github.com/openziti/ziti-sdk-jvm): SDK for JVM based languages
- [ziti-sdk-swift] (https://github.com/openziti/ziti-sdk-swift): Swift SDK
- [ziti-sdk-nodejs] (https://github.com/openziti/ziti-sdk-nodejs): NodeJS SDK
- [ziti-sdk-js] (https://github.com/openziti/ziti-sdk-js): JS SDK
- [sdk-golang] (https://github.com/openziti/sdk-golang): Go SDK
- A Discourse forum is available
Ziti was developed and open sourced by NetFoundry, Inc. NetFoundry continues to fund and contribute to Ziti.