go-watchGo to CodeSee Map
Project typeFirst Timer FriendlyTools
Ideal: 1 PR a month
Mentorship & pairing available
Middleware for an HTTP server in GoLang to watch for unhandled exceptions. The middleware provides the following features:
- Provide an error boundary for panic
- Email alerts in production
- Slack alerts in production
- Discord alerts in production
- Log & display stack trace in development
- Code browser
You can contribute to the project in any manner you that best suits you - fixing bugs, implementing new features, improving documentation or proposing new features through issues. The primary objective is however, to extend the feature-set of the tool.
General steps to contribute:
- Open or select an existing Issue describing what your change is about and why
- Fork and make your changes
- Make Pull Request with your changes mentioning the issue in the PR.
Feel free to get in touch with the maintainers in case of any queries.