Project typeDevOpsAutomationCLICode FrameworkData VisualizationTools
- Backend Developers
- Frontend Developers
- Issue Triage
- Project Owners
- Technical Writers
- Code Reviewers
Most contributors are in Worldwide
Ideal: 1 PR biweekly
Mentorship & pairing available
Meshery is the cloud native manager that enables the adoption, operation, and management of Kubernetes, any service mesh, and their workloads. Meshery is a CNCF project. Plugins like MeshMap enable users with a drag-and-drop designer for cloud native infrastructure using a palette of thousands of versioned Kubernetes components. Using GitOps? Integrate advanced performance analysis into your pipeline.
Deploy designs, apply patterns, manage and operate your deployments in real-time. Bring all your Kubernetes clusters under a common point of management. Interactively connect to terminal sessions or initiate and search log streams from your containers.
Please do! Thanks for your help! 🎈 Meshery is community-built and welcomes collaboration. Contributors are expected to adhere to the CNCF’s Code of Conduct.
Follow these steps and you’ll be right at home.
- See the Meshery Contributors Guide - https://docs.meshery.io/project/contributing
- See the Newcomers Guide for how, where, and why to contribute - https://layer5.io/community/newcomers
- Fill-in a community member form community member form to gain access to community resources - https://layer5.io/newcomer
- The weekly Newcomers meeting held every Thursday offers an overview of the community and projects. It’s an ideal place to start: https://layer5.io/community/calendar.
- Optionally, signup for a MeshMate to find the perfect Mentor to help you explore the Layer5 projects and find your place in the community - https://layer5.io/community/meshmates