Project typeEmbedded SystemsTools
Project techC / C++
The maintainers of this project have not provided a contribution overview.
Stumpless is a C logging library built for high performance and a rich feature set. Check out our vision to see what we are all about!
Stumpless offers a robust set of features to make logging in C faster and easier:
- cross-platform builds on Linux, Windows, Mac, Cygwin, and more
- easy logging to network targets like Splunk or rsyslog servers
- completely thread safe
- can be adjusted or removed during compilation for zero runtime impact
- interoperability with standard syslog daemons and library functions
- an extensive test suite is run continuously to ensure proper functionality
- localized for multiple languages 🇧🇬 🇨🇿 🇩🇪 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 🇮🇹 🇵🇱 🇸🇪 🇸🇰 🇺🇸 🇬🇷 (add yours!)
- easy-access documentation, examples, and support.
Put simply, stumpless is heavily documented for contributors ranging from completely new to open source projects to veterans looking to add another project to their portfolio. Detailed contribution guidelines are available in the project's CONTRIBUTING.md file.