WhatSend.Go to CodeSee Map
Project typeFirst Timer FriendlyBrowser Extension
- Backend Developers
- Frontend Developers
- Technical Writers
Most contributors are in India
Ideal: 1 PR a month
Mentorship & pairing available
Welcome to WhatSend 👋
Send messages in bulk to multiple people from the comfort of a web browser for free.
✨ Watch demo video by clicking here
- Completely private - No data is sent outside your browser or saved anywhere.
- Send messages from a CSV file or manually add list of numbers.
- Customize messages with receiver specific data from the CSV file like name, age, order id, etc.
👤 Ayush Goyal
Give a ⭐️ if this project helped you!
This project is MIT licensed.
The project is divided into two parts:
- Chrome extension which automates the message sending
- Main website which allows the user to upload CSV file or enter numbers to send the message.
🚀 Building Locally
- Clone this repository git clone https://github.com/DefCon-007/WhatSend and the chrome extension git clone https://github.com/DefCon-007/WhatSend-extension.
- Open the index.html in chrome browser. And load the chrome extension by following the steps here.
- Follow the instructions on the webpage and start sending.
Run the project locally and send enhancements