Project SiriusGo to CodeSee Map
Project typeFirst Timer FriendlyEducationTools
- Backend Developers
- Frontend Developers
- Technical Writers
The maintainers of this project have not provided a contribution overview.
We at Cyborg love to innovate and automate. Project Sirius aims to automate the certificate generation process. It helps event organizers mass generate, download, and mail certificates to everyone with a few clicks.
🤝 HOW TO CONTRIBUTE?
- Find an Issue or Create your own Issues!
- Wait for the admin's approval comment on the issue
- Fork the Repository and create a Branch for any Issue by following the branch creation rule.
- Work on the issue.
- Create a Pull Request (from your branch to the main repository master branch) which will be promptly reviewed and suggestions would be added to improve it.
- Add Screenshots to help us know what this issue is all about.
💻 PROJECT SETUP (FOR DEVELOPMENT)
- Fork the repo
- Clone the repo using
git clone https://github.com/YOUR-USERNAME/project-sirius
- Checkout to your specific branch using
git checkout -b YOUR_BRANCH_NAME
- Start development
⭐ IMPORTANT LINKS TO GET STARTED?
You can go through the following links to know more about using Git and GitHub.
- Forking a Repository
- Cloning a Repository
- Create a Pull Request
- Addressing Merge Conflict
- About Issues
- About Git
- GitHub Commits
Resources to learn more about our technology and community.