Project typeToolsCode Framework
- Frontend Developers
- Code Reviewers
- Technical Writers
Most contributors are in India
Ideal: 1 PR a month
React Rhino is a simple & light-weight state management library for React. Rhino uses Context Api of React under the hood.
We welcome your contribution to this project and due to the same reason we want to make contributing to this project as easy and transparent as possible.
Please note we have a code of conduct, please follow it in all your interactions with the project.
We actively welcome your pull request.
- Raise an issue and discuss the changes before pull request.
- Fork the repo and create your branch from
- Increase the version numbers in any examples files to the new version that this Pull Request would represent. The versioning scheme we use is SemVer.
- If you've changed APIs, update the documentation.
- Make sure your code
lintsand is formatted with
npm run lintto check for linting issues.
- Your pull request will be merged after getting approval from the owner/collaborators of the repo.
We use GitHub issues to track public bugs. Please ensure your description is clear and has sufficient instructions to be able to reproduce the issue.