MarkdownifyGo to CodeSee Map
Project typeFirst Timer FriendlyToolsCode FrameworkE-Commerce
- Frontend Developers
The maintainers of this project have not provided a contribution overview.
A minimal Markdown Editor desktop app built on top of http://electron.atom.io.
- LivePreview - Make changes, See changes
- Instantly see what your Markdown documents look like in HTML as you create them.
- Sync Scrolling
- While you type, LivePreview will automatically scroll to the current location you're editing.
- GitHub Flavored Markdown
- Syntax highlighting
- KaTeX Support
- Dark/Light mode
- Toolbar for basic Markdown formatting
- Supports multiple cursors
- Save the Markdown preview as PDF
- Emoji support in preview 🎉
- App will keep alive in tray for quick usage
- Full screen mode
- Write distraction free.
- Cross platform
- Windows, macOS and Linux ready.
How To Use
# Clone this repository $ git clone https://github.com/amitmerchant1990/electron-markdownify # Go into the repository $ cd electron-markdownify # Install dependencies $ npm install # Run the app $ npm start
Note: If you're using Linux Bash for Windows, see this guide or use
node from the command prompt.
The project welcomes all kinds of contribution. Be it related to the documentation or a full-fledged feature!
You can get started with https://github.com/amitmerchant1990/electron-markdownify/issues if you don't find anything to contribute to.