Meditate-appGo to CodeSee Map
Project typeFirst Timer FriendlyHealth
- Frontend Developers
The maintainers of this project have not provided a contribution overview.
A meditation app created on ReactJS and bootstrapped with Create React App.
How to run?
Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/akshat157/meditate-app
Change to the project directory
In the project directory, you can run:
npm install to install
node_modules. You may receive an error telling you
node_modules missing otherwise.
Runs the app in the development mode.
Open http://localhost:3000 to view it in the browser.
The page will reload if you make edits.
You will also see any lint errors in the console.
npm run-script build
Builds the app for production to the
It correctly bundles React in production mode and optimizes the build for the best performance.
The build is minified and the filenames include the hashes.
Your app is ready to be deployed!
- react-circular-progressbar, used this react component to make the seek for audio.
- react-sound component. Used this to make the whole sound component and perform operations on it.
- All sounds were downloaded from https://www.zapsplat.com/ and belong to their respective owners.
- Background images were downloaded from Google Images and belong to the respective owners.
A few guidelines for someone looking to contribute here:
If you're a beginner
Cloneyour fork on local machine.
- Make a new
- Checkout to the new branch with
git checkout <new_branch_name>
- Do the desired changes and
git commit -m '<a nice commit message here>'.
pushthe change to your fork on GitHub with
git push origin <your_branch_name>
- Make a
Pull Requestto the original repository, i.e. this one.
Some guidelines related to the code:
- Try to stick to the syntax style followed in the code. This will help everyone to understand your code.
- Make sure you put comments wherever necessary.
- Include a visual preview (a screenshot or a GIF?) for any visual design changes if possible.
If you want to add a new feature, feel free to do so! 😄
Happy Contributing! ✌️