Raycasting-with-P5.Go to CodeSee Map
Project typeFirst Timer FriendlyData VisualizationEducationCode FrameworkGamingStarter TemplateProductivity
Most contributors are in India
A simple map grid made using P5.js created a 3D map like classic 3D games.
How to run?
Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/Akhil16/Raycasting-with-P5.git
Change to the project directory
In the project directory, you can:
open index.html with live server
how it looks
A few guidelines for someone looking to contribute here:
If you're a beginner
Cloneyour fork on local machine.
- Make a new
- Checkout to the new branch with
git checkout <new_branch_name>
- Do the desired changes and
git commit -m '<a nice commit message here>'.
pushthe change to your fork on GitHub with
git push origin <your_branch_name>
- Make a
Pull Requestto the original repository, i.e. this one.
Some guidelines related to the code:
- Try to stick to the syntax style followed in the code. This will help everyone to understand your code.
- Make sure you put comments wherever necessary.
- Include a visual preview (a screenshot or a GIF?) for any visual design changes if possible.
If you want to add a new feature, feel free to do so! 😄
Happy Contributing! ✌️
- add notes for user to run with keyboard control
- click shoot pointer system
- jump logic