Open Source HubGo to CodeSee Map
Project typeFirst Timer Friendly
- Project Owners
Most contributors are in America
Mentorship & pairing available
Features code maps
Features PR diagrams
This project is the website you're currently looking at!
At this stage, we're mainly looking for contributions from project maintainers. Are you looking for contributors for your open-source project? Open a PR and we'll get you listed!
How to list your own project
- Follow the setup steps in the README
- Take a peek inside the
/public/projectsdirectory for examples of existing repo
- Create a new folder inside
/public/projectsand name it the same as your GitHub organization
- Add a new
.mdxfile using the name of your repo
- Copy/paste the contents of
/public/projects/_template.mdxinto that file
- Fill out the information. Note that most of it is optional, but extremely helpful for potential contributors.
- Preview your changes locally.
- When you're ready, open a PR!